The Twelve Principles of Natural Liberation
1. All forms are interconnected, constantly change, and continuously arise from and return to primordial Source.
2. Commit yourself completely to liberation in this lifetime.
3. Relax and surrender to life.
4. Remain in now.
5. Cultivate union with universal energy.
6. Go with the universal flow.
7. Rest in the radiance of your open heart.
8. Active compassion arises naturally out of unconditioned love.
9. Cut through to clarity.
10. Return to Source.
11. Pure Source awareness is - remain in recognition.
12. Serve as a warrior of the open heart and liberated spirit.
- John P. Milton, Sky Above, Earth Below, 2006